We are registering for the 2020-21 school year, starting February 11th. Families can turn in paperwork in person at the school during the hours of 8:30 to 3:15, Tuesday through Friday or mail them to: FCOF, P.O. Box 1718, Oregon City, OR 97045. We’d love to have you join our family! Call with questions: (503) 722-5654!
We make every effort to accommodate families/daycare preferences, but do reserve the right to place children according to school needs. Staff will carefully consider placement factoring in academics, work habits, and temperament. We reserve the right to place students to best fit academic placement.
Registration fills up quickly, so to hold your spot make sure to include the $150.00 fee. Applications are available in each classroom and online. Visit our Application page to download and fill out the application.
This is the current class configuration for the school year 2020-21. Classes are capped at 12 students.
- Tuesday/Thursday Sunshine 3’s: AM
- Wednesday/Friday Sunshine 3’s: AM
- Wednesday/Friday Sunshine 3’s: PM
- Tuesday to Fridays Rainbow 4’s: AM
- Tuesday to Fridays Starlight 4’s: AM
- Tuesday to Fridays Rainbow 4’s: PM
- Monday to Fridays Starlight Kindergarten: Monday AM, Tuesday to Friday PM